Hypothyroidism, head ache, calf pain, swollen face, thyroxin tablets, daily walks, food control

hi dr. i am 28 years old, female , height is 5.1, weight is 68 kgs, i am suffering from hypothyroidism since 2008. my weight was earlier 52 kgs, i got married in 2006, til 2006 my weight was 52 only. later 2008 i come to know that i have thyroid, my head pains a lot, my calf pains a lot, full face swollen , legd are swollen etc, these all were my symptoms, den dr told me to chk thyroid test, and it was positive . til the date i am taking 25mg thyroxin tablets. now if i dont eat n control my food , stil i put on weight. n i walk daily 6 kms but no results in weight control. im foodie natue, i m in tensed how to control my weight . my husband is angry on me because of the weight, wat to do plzz suggest me
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012