Hypothyroidism, diabetic, dealing with anxiety, severe stress, have palpitations. Do I need to worry?

I am 63 and have a heart rate of 108.. I have been under much stress lately and have a problem with anxiety . I am pre type two and also hypo thyroid patient. My endo doctor did increase my synthroid a while back and I am wonder if I am getting to much. I have also been having some palpitations which I also can have if I am getting too much synthroid. I have know pain but I have had a virus this week that really put me down. I think I am answering my own question!LOL! I need to get my thyroid tested and see the doc. Do I need to worry about my HR of 108.. my blood pressure is 118/77
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013