Hypothyroidism and pcod, gained weight. Taking primolut n regulates periods. Diet? Change in lifestyle to be done?

Hi, I am 25 year old, height:5.1,weight:54 kg.. I gained weight after this hormonal imbalance suffering from hypothyroidism and pcod , I have mostly belly fat.. What kind of diet and life style change should I do which will help in regularize my mestrual cycle.. I dont get it unless medicine like primolut n I have to take it every month to have periods?.. Please provide your guidance
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012