Hypothyroidism and PCOS. On syhthroid and metformin. How long to take oosure?

I have hypo thyroidism and PCOS . I was diagnosed with both at the same time in 2007. I was being treated for both ( Synthroid 75mg and Metformin 500 mg twice a day) and conceived - baby was born in 2008. Am trying to get pregnant again and the Doc prescribed oosure 1gm once a day as my PCOS recurred.. am taking this in addition to Thyroid m ed... I am 36 yrs and I am not sure how long am supposed to take this... my Doc also suggested Clomid or AI as my next options and am not comfortable...please advise if that is the only way or can i still try... my weight is 132 lbs....
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012