Hypothyroidism. Taking Psychotropic medicines. Should I replace my doctor?

I am looking to replace my current psychiatrist -- I ve been with him for 11 years, but he is the most expensive doctor in the Washington, DC area. I originally sought him out related to a hypothyroid problem, which he diagnosed and treated with medication. But I have also been on several psychotropic medications as well as a variety of over-the-counter supplements -- all prescribed by him. I am concerned about finding a suitable replacement that will allow me to continue with my current regimen, although I am open to adjustments along the way.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013