Hypothyroidism. Strepp b in urine. Have food allergies. In crease in synthroid. On penicillin. Help?

I have strepp b in my urine It started a urinary tract infection in mid feb and after 4trys of different antibiotics ,the last one being penicillan, I didn't fell better I saw a pharmacist who suggested u-tract complex caps and primadophilus 100 billion .He also told me to eat abundant super foods ie kale asparagus cabbage etc I began to feel a bit better. Today ,april22 I am better I am o positive Could food allergies have been the cause I also have hypothyroidism and an increase in my Synthroid I also cut out all sugar Are there certain food allergies for O positive people that cause strepp b? Email YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013