Hypothyroidism. FSH keeps fluctuating, Increased hair fall, Link between flouride and hypothyroidism?

Hi, I m slightly Hypothroid from last 2 years now. My TSH keeps fluctuating to around 6. Alos, I have started experiencing an increased rate of hair loss all this while. It gets very frustrating that there s plenty of information available on the internet but with both sided views on hypothroidism for e.g., a group of people would claim Green Tea to be good for Hypo whereas others would say a strict No considering the linkage between flouride (present in Green Tea) and Hypothroidism. Can You please pur some light into this?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012