Hypothyroid problem, was taking thyronorm after food,now thyroid levels normal. Any problem if taken before food?

hello doctor, i have hypothyroid problem from past 4 years , my first consulting doctor told me to take thyronorm 50mcg, daily after food, & upto now i am taking tab after food only, some one told that it should be taken in empty stomach morning , taking after food wil not work , from past 1 and half year my regular doctor treating me not told anything to take before food, my throid level now is normal & past i was irregular periods now it is also coming to the normal, i asked my doctor whether to take early morning or after breakfast , they told no difference u can take anytime, my question is i want to change timing of my tab taking or not, confused , al my reports are coming to normal now , again if i change timings means agian it wil affect to my normal state, pls help me doctor.
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012