Hypothyroid, persisting sore throat and cough post treatment. Is this related to hypothyroidism?

I was diagnosed hypothyroid about 6 months ago and am on Synthroid . My levels were checked a week ago and are fine. I was experiencing coughing, sore throat , clogged ears, etc. about 6 weeks ago and was diagnosed with bronchitis and prescribed a Z-pack. I finished it but still had symptoms. Returned to the doctor and was given another prescription, this time for Augmentin . Finished that one and still experiencing sore throat and cough. Went back to the doctor a few days ago and was diagnosed with acid reflux causing sore throat and cough (based on the fact that the antibiotics have been ineffective). Sore throat comes and goes, but cough has been fairly persistent for 6+ weeks. Is it possible that the cough/sore throat are connected to my hypothyroidism even though my levels are currently under control with Synthroid? Or am I being paranoid? Thanks!
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012