Hypothyroid, pernicious anemia, on levotyroxine. Have sore throat, neck pain, swollen gland post partial thyroidectomy, low blood count post stopping iron tablets. Suggestion?

Please could you help,i was diagnosed hypothyroid 10 yrs ago,and diagnosed with pernicious anemia 5 yrs ago.i am on 125 mg levotyroxine at present,although it keeps going up and down,.my full blood count always drops below normal after stopping taking iron tablets,i feel so tired all the time,its a struggle to get up,and i need a sleep mid day.i have had half my thyroid removed last year.and have a sore throat still, neck pain and swollen gland .please help.michelle.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012