Hypothyroid, palpitations, panic symptoms, normal BP, have weight gain after taking Nexito, clonotril for a long term. Can I reduce nexito dosage and stop clonotril?

Hello doctor, Iam on NEXITO10 ,2tablets daily morning and .5mg clonotril in the night daily.Ihave been taking it for the past 8 months.My wt has increased by 5kgs but i feel better now.Can I reduce nexito to 1 tabletand stop clonotril. My problem was palpitation( one time) and panic symptoms .Had BP 160/100 but now it is normal.Sometimes it is 130/90.My age is42.Iam also a hyothyroid patient on medication .
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012