Hypothyroid, on medicines, episode of obstruction in throat, rapid heart beats, sweating, no relief with medicines. Suggestions?

Hello Doctor, I m Shivakumar from Bangalore. I have been diagnosed as hypothyroid(T3=113,T4=7.89 and TSH=7.78) just 2 month back and asked me take a Eltroxin 50mg once a day in empty stomach. After 1 and half month of taking tablet , I start feeling something stuck in my throat for 10 days followed by faster heart rate(125bm as per ECG ), sweating, hand shaking, nervousness ,weak, tired and also lost 3-4 kg of weight. when I informed the same thing to my physician he asked me to stop Eltroxin tablet for a while and asked me to get a new test report after 10 days stopping the tab. After Seeing the latest report(T3=1.44,T4=14.15 and TSH= 0.10) he prescribed me prolomet xl 25mg twice a day to control the heart Rate. Its been 15 days that I stopped tablet and since 3 days I started prolomet tablet. Except my heart rate(now its around 90-100) all mentioned problems are still exist. I worried about that is my problem has been reversed from Hypothyroid to Hyperthyroid and still how may days it takes to become normal or I need to take any anti-thyroid tablet. My physician is not telling anything except above prescription. Even I had been to Jayadeva for a checkup, they did all test and told me every thing normal related to heart except tachycardia and asked me to consult Endocrinologist . Please suggest my health condition and whether it ll become normal..
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012