Hypothyroid, on hormone replacement therapy, regular periods, very scanty flow during periods, flow decreasing with each cycle. Will I have problems in conception?

I am a 30 years old unmarried girl. I am suffering from hypothyroid since last 8 years and I am on hormone replacement therapy since then. I am taking 75 micrograms of Eltroxine everyday. After getting thyroid I have noticed that my blood flow during periods have reduced but it was considerable and regular. I was getting my periods at every 28 days. Gradually It is getting decreased day by day. Now I get my Periods sometimes in 25 days, sometimes in 27, 28 days but before 30 days. It lasts for 4-5 days The amount of blood flow has also reduced and there is no such high bleeding on second day. What is the problem? Will I get pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012