Hypothyroid, lightheadedness, shortness of breath, delayed periods with cramps. On Synthroid, birth control pills. Cause?

HI i have hypothyroidism i stopped taking my 150 grams of synthroid for almost 2 weeks just got back on it but i feel very light headed shaky short on breath and weird could this also be a reason why also im 2 days late on my period, ive been very stressed lately and was prescribed birth control pills to go along with my medicine and also stopped it for 2 weeks just went back on last week but took them all messed up and now i feel cramps but no period
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012