Hypothyroid, levels under normal, prescribed ebexid post missed abortion. Reason?

hi doctor... i m doctor birender... i have completed my homeopathic graduation... since the past 1 yr i m suffering from hypothyroidism for that i m taking homeopathic medication . my thyroid levels are gradually oming back to normal... but that is not my query... i wanted to know what is the use of ebexid? because my gynec asked me to use it twice daily for a month... i have an history of missed abortion about 1 yr ago....
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012