Hypothyroid, have increased sleepiness, fogginess, forgetfulness. Menopause or worsening thyroid?

Looking for a thyroid specialist or endocrinologist to take my question please. Diagnosed Hypo, one and a half years ago.( Hashimoto ) I have been feeling sleepy, and very foggy headed. Just not that great. Very forgetful as well. These symptoms seem more pronounced in the last few months. l I have attached my blood results that were taken days ago. I am currently on .75 levothyroxine . I am wondering if why I am feeling worse than normal might be the fact that my tsh has been climbing the last couple tests. it was My GP says its just menopause and that the test results are normal and my thyroid is not causing the symptoms. I am thinking I need more levothyroxine, and am curious to what a specialist thinks.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012