Hypothyroid, have consistent swollen knots on the base of head, near collar bone, behind ear, tremors in hand. Cause?

I am hypo thyroid and about 3 months ago the right side of my thyroid was swollen and hurt. It went down after 3 days. During this time I noticed a knot at the base of my head (pea sized) and one near my collar bone and one behind my left ear... I brushed it off... But they are there three months later and whatever is at the very top of my neck almost under the jaw is slightly swollen. A few days ago my right hand started shaking like crazy and I found two pea size knots in my forearm and a quarter size mass in the crease of that elbow .... Any suggestions?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012