Hypothyroid condition, scalp sweating, tightness in chest. On medication for thyroid. T3, T4, TSH test done. Related symptoms?

i recently have discovered i have been overmedicating my hypothyroid condition. I was on 115 mg of armor thyroid. my tsh was .14. I reduced my meds to 90 and then 75 mg and my tsh went up to 1.58 which I was happy with but, my T3 total went up also. It originally was 247 with a normal range of 87 - 178. after the reduced medication it went up further to 328. how can this be? do i have some other problem. I understand that armor thyroid has t3 and t4 but, my T3 total should not go up when my dosage has gone down. I also have intense scalp sweating in this heat and look like a wet dog with my hair become completely drenched. could these be related? I have also recently had cardiac symptoms (tightness in my chest upon physical exertion and pressure in my throat .) with a overall normal stress test. thoughts?
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012