Hypothyroid, bipolar, recently diagnosed with SCOS. Is this due to hypothyroidism?

I a a 30 year old male who was born with Hypothyroidism and I was diagnosed with bipolar at the age of 19. I recently was diagnosd with Sertli Cell Only Syndrome. I did three semen analysis , and had a testicular biopsy done which was painful as hell. The results came back as Maturation Arrest and SCOS ( Sertoli Cell Only Syndrome). I have 4 questions about this. Could this be related to my hypothyroidism, and if so could my doctor have run tests to monitor the situation through my growth to where this could have been changed? Could taking Prozac or Ritolin, at the ages of 11-14 or taking Depakote from the age of 19-22 have caused this? Can it be cured by medicine or hormones? Is there any way to have a child without doing it via sperm donor or in vitro? I have been married for 7 years now and it is tearing my marriage apart. Please help. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013