Hypothyroid, anemic, high BP, suffer with seasonal allergy causing sneezing attacks, puffy eyes. Guidance?

I have seasonal allergy for the last six years. During winters ( from October- January) I suffer from severe sneeze attacks, blocked nose, puffy eyes and breathing problems. The doctors recommended me anti allergy and anti inflammatory medicines and inhaler seretide, also to nebulize with Atrovent. All these medicines and remedies caused my blood pressure to drastically rise and caused anxiety and palpitations. Thus I have to take Lexotanil to cure my anxiety but it doesnot help sometimes and I have to run to the hospital emergency. I am a hypothyroid patient since the last 12 years and suffer from anaemia aswell. Kindly advise me. These medicines are driving me crazy. Hoping for a prompt reply.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012