Hypothyroid and PCOD, trying to conceive, fertyl 50mg, duphaston 10mg, spotting and no proper periods

Hi, I am hypothyroid and have PCOD . Married since Nov, 2009. I am trying to conceive now. My doctor had prescribed me to take Fertyl 50mg from day 2 to day 16. And Duphaston 10mg from day 16 to day day 25. But i had spotting on 22nd day while being on Duphaston. Today is my 27th day. Still I am having very light spotting only. No proper bleeding . Are there any chances that i am pregnant. Regards, Kavita
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012