Hypothyroid, PCOD, on birth control, taken homeopathic, ayurvedic treatment, taking m2tone, hyponidd ,weight loss, trying to conceive

I am suffering for Hypothyroid from 13 yrs from last 10 yrs I had pcod problem my age is 32 yrs now. It is been 10 yrs since I got periods on my own, every time I have take the birth control pill to get my period. I got married in 2008.i tried Homeopathy and ayurvedic there was no results at all. After marriage we were not ready for baby. So I used birth control pills.One of my friend told me to take m2tone and hyponidd. I Started taking this medicine from past one and half month I saw slight weight loss in my body.I long I should take this medicine and how to take this medicine for better results. Please suggest me how to get rid of this hypothyroid and pcod permanently. We are planning for baby. Regards, Annu
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012