As per your narration you are having Hypothyroidism
from last 13 years now, that means it got diagnosed 13 years back when you might be of 19years of age. talking a little about hypothyroidism, i would say that according to Homoeopathy we genrally found some kind of prolonged stress
or pressure situations which are behind such disorders. In your case PCOD
came as an addition to the existing problem. My suggestions for you are:
1. Consult an Endocrinologist
2. Consult a Homoeopathic Physician for your detailed Case Taking, and then you may find solution to your problems.
3. Never start or stop any medicine specially related to your Vital functions without consulting a Doctor. Birth Control pills influences the hormonal
system so consult a Gynaecologist.
4. You might be on medication by your doctor for Hypothyroidism, so you are suppose to have follow-up every three months atleast.
5. Stress or pessimism always effects the body so refrain yourself from such stimulus and add a regimen of physical activity/ exercise daily for atleast 45min-60min.