Hypothyroid, 50mg thyronorm, problem in pregnancy, period late, pregnancy test negative

hi iam 29 yrs old and having hypothyroid since 6 months and iam on 50mg thyronorm and my tsh level are normal. actually i had conceived in jan 2012 but pregency was not correct so i had to opt mtp. (development of fetus was not correct) now iwant to have ababy, and this month my periods were due in march 26th 2012 but till now i did not receive my periods and also i checked for pregency last week it showed what to do?
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012