Hypothyrodism, severe hairfall, vitamin and iron supplements dont work. Cure for symptoms?

Im suffering from severe hairfall for one year now. For last four months I have been on thyronorm as I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism . There is no improvement in the hairfall. I have lost half the volume. I don t know if it would stop. I m desperately waiting for it to happen. I ve heard a lot of people say that the hairfall would never stop if it started as a symptom of the thyroid condition.i hope it s not true. Now my tsh is 1.2 and my t3 t4 are in the mid ranges. Still hair continues to fall. I lose 100 hairs a day and about 200 on hair wash day. I have taken all the vitamins and iron and finally gave up..I try not to worry but I find my hair everywhere. In my bed, all over the floor, wherever I sit, on my back...I m sick and tired of this. Would it ever stop and be the same as before??
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013