Hypothermia, difficulty in sleeping on one side, disturbed sleep due to feeling of shocks, dull humming in head, eye pain post appendicitis. What does this imply?

hi dear all doctors .. i hope to get the proper diagnostic of problem .. (and sorry for my bad english language) ... before nearly 10 months i shocked by the first hypothermia case ... when i go hospital, they measure my body temperature, and it was 35 ... i made CT and blood analysis & nothing appear ... the case going worse... i began to be sensitive for high and low temperature ... and the worst thing i began to suffer heavily is that i cannot sleep on my left and right side of my head (mostly right), while i do that, i feel that some shocks wake me up .... now i usually suffer from continuous dull humming in my head, pains in my eye ..... ((( i forgot to tell you that this happened after i made an appendix removing operation - 10 days after making this op. )))
Asked On : Tue, 24 Apr 2012