Hypoplasia endometrium, bleeding after taking Siphene. What does this indicate?

we are trying to have a baby. After Folicular study Doctor recommended to undergo USG pelvis for PCOS. NO abnormality seen in USG. However Hypoplasia endometrium . Thick endometrium. Referred back to the doctor. Wife had be advoced 10 tabs Siphene 50 mg which she has completed and suddenly started bleeding on 16th day after her regular cycle. What does this indicate. We are worried. Is it dangerous. Can we have a baby?
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012