Hypochondriac, strange itch feeling on chest with occasional pain, increased heart rate. Cause?

I am a hypochondriac, In the last month alone I have thought I had multiple diseases. Now I am worried that I have a serious heart problem. I have a strange itch feeling in my chest on the left side as well as occasional pain there. It seems like my heart rate might speed up easier too. But as always, this may be in my head. Because a few months back I had the itch feeling for a while and it just went away.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012