Hypochondriac, pin and needles sensation, redness, painful, chicken allergy. Skin prick allergy test. Help?

re chicken allergy in teenage daughter. she was diagnosed with this as a child through skin prick allergy test, after i'd called her my hyperchondriac child for always feeling sick. she is now training to be a chef, and contact with chicken meat is causing problems. first it was just tingling and pins and needles, now it goes red, and she can barley move her fingers. very painful, but doesn't swell much.
any advice, considering her occupation?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013