Hypetensive, gaseous, muscular pain on left side of chest due to gas. Suggestions?

Hi Dr. I am 68 years male old.I am hypertensive taking amlodepine 5mg plus aspirine 75mg daily .i have gas problem passing gas too much. Now i starat taking Pantoprazole 40mg feeling gas too much reflux some times and also some time feel when gas is too much i have muscular pain on left side of chest since many years. At different times i have done ECG which is normal always. Regular walking at least 5 KM morning or evening some time more.. Can you please suggest what more should i do Doctor
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013