Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy with the newborn, on propranolol. Will it worsen ?

hy. my san have hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and is newborn(just 1 month). the doctor give us propranolol . now he is fine. he never show us like it s sick or something like this. We live in ireland, and the doctors are good. We don;t know yet if is genetic or methabolic disease. Already they took sample of skin and muscle biopsy . I feed him at breast . PLEASE could you tell me if later can this disease will be worst, or if you know another cases? Doctors discover first a murmur at my boy.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012