Hyperthyroidism, head pain, high CO2 levels, low RDW, low TSH, high T4 and T3, high thyroid peroxidase antibodies

I have been diagnosed with hyperthyroidism and blood work has been taken to determine the cause. I have high CO2 levels, low RDW , low TSH high T4 and T3, and very high thyroid peroxidase antibodies . I am seein my docot on monday to discuss the results from my blood tests. For some time I have also had sharp shooting pain in the left of my head above and behind my ear. Can this pain be linked to hyperthyroidism?
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012