Hyperthyroidism and hypertension, taking 10 mg neomercazole and prolomet xl 50

Sir, i m dr. tripti,age is 39 year,.last two years i am suffering from hyperthyrodism and hypertention also.i am taking 10 mg newnercazol and prolomet xl 50 twice a day. 2 year before morning sudden i got left vertigo problem.i had taken 18 mg vertin tablet 3 time daily,but last year i stopped this tablet and i was feeling good but december 2011 and may 2012 again i m getting this problem.plz help me docot and advice me...
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012