Hyperthyroidism. Done Ultrasound. Detected renal calculus. Is it dangerous?

hai I M Ms Mages, from Malaysia, recently My doctor Detect left renal calculus by ultrasound scan of abdomen, and he suggest me to do IVP test, i Would like to know what is IVP test, and is it dangerous while i m also a hypothyroid patient since 10 years old and now im 32 years old single lady.and i also would like to know how dangerous is this renal calculus if i never do this IVP test and just eating herbal medicines , pls doctor i m waiting for your kind reply
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013