Hyperthyroid patient taking Neomercazole. Dosage changes as per TSH level. Often suffer from stomach pain and loose stools. Any permanent solution?

Hi, I am a hyperthyroid patient on Neomercazole for the past three years...The dosage keeps varying because of the fluctuations in the thyroid functions due to intake of the med...Sometimes i take 10 mg each three times a day and then reduce it to 5 mg per day depending upon the TSH level...What is the permanent solution to avoid taking Neomercazole...I have severe stomach pains and loose stools often and on...Please advice
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012