Hyperthyroid, history of miscarriage, taken meprate, have missed periods, negative pregnancy test. Reason?

hi i am married and i having hyperthyroidism ....I had a miscarriage twice first miscarriage because i didnt know that i have thyroid second one is because my baby was in standing position and my doctor didnt infd me abt the same and she infd me to take a walk for half an hour daily from my fourth month onwards so i had a premature delivery after completing my sixth month... after that i have got my periods the next month ie on july my doctor infd me to lose weight hence i was on dieting but after july now its being two months i have not got my periods ....i have taken meprate pills twice a day for 5 days and now its been 7 days after the course of meprate but still i didnt get my periods ...i checked with the pregnancy kit it shows negative .. please help me what could be the reason ?????
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012