Hypertensive, rheumatoid arthritis, renal stone. Severe pain in iliac fossa, high creatinine. How to improve condition?

my mother 55 yrs old is a known hypertensive patient since 20 years. and rheumatoid arthritis 5 yrs. he had a renal stone from 1 year and ESWL is done 3 month before and creatinine is 2.8 average. on yesterday she had severe pain in right iliac fossa and found creatinine 3.4 now she is stable and in home. i am a final year medical student i am so much worried about my mother condition. so what is your suggestion to make her stable and lead long live. thanks
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012