Hypertensive, on medicines. Ways to reduce blood pressure without medicines?

Does mastrubation causes increase in blood pressure??what are the best ways to reduce my blood pressure...My name is Jithesh...I m 23 yr old..weight 69kg..height BP readings last time taken was 130/ BP reading when detected was 170/90..after that I consulted doctor..I ve kidneys tests and MRA problems were detected..I have tablets regularly...kindly suggest me some ways to reduce my BP without taking medicines...I lost my Merchant Navy job due to this reason..please help
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012