Hypertensive, not regulated, taking verapamil, isordil, benicar, hydralazine. Tired taking so many medicines

I have been hypertenisve for 18 yrs. to this day, my cardiologist & electrophysiologist has not been able to regulate my BP. I am on Verapamil 240 mg. daily, isordil 30 mg. TID, benicar 40 mg daily & just today, I saw my electrophysiologist & added Hydralazine 25 mg. BID. My Bp at his office @ 0930 was 160/88. I am a retired RN, 73 years old, & honestly, I am getting frustrated & tired of being a walking pharmacy with all these RX. Pls give your medical advise or opinion. Thank you, from a desperate RN.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013