Hypertensive, had minor stroke, negative for bleeding. Can I travel?

Hi, I am 35y/o male, approx. 175 pounds, long history of Hypertension ...... This morning I believe I had a mini stroke and admitted myself to the Hospital..... They confirmed that it was indeed a minor stroke and CT scans showed negative for any bleeding . I am in Nairobi, Kenya and need to travel to Canada. My flight will take off approximately 36 hours after when it occurred. I have to leave to be with my wife and one year old daughter. I do not want to stay here, as I know no one and I want go home. I am generally feeling ok now with little pain in my left arm . I am planning to go straight to the hospital after I land. I am travelling business class so the flight should be comfortable...
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012