Hypertensive, diabetic, had a fall, hospitalized. Taking losar H, stopped, high BP. Due to stopping medication?

My mother s a hypertension and diabetic patient. She was recently hospitazed in for a fall, but nothing came out of the investigations. She as been taking LosarH and Losar50 each, one tablet per day for last ten years. Her new doctor has discontinued the losar H and her BP is now 150/80. O you think this is because of discontinuing Losar H. I live abroad and therefore cannt access doctors in XXXX easily.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012