Hypertension under control, had chest discomfort with breathlessness. Echo showed ejection fracture, normal angiography, diagnosed as syndrome X. What is the prognosis?

my fater is 62 years old hypertensive since about 25 years and well controled on medicines. few days back he had some discomfort in chest and became breathless on some exertion. later on TMT was done in which he had base line heart rate 100 beats / min and T invrertion in L2, L3 and avf and on only exercise of 4 min one actopic appeared and doctor stoped that. but the T invertion had not much change and Eco was done which showed normal study with ejection fraction 58 %. doctor advised to go for angiography . on angiography study was normal and doctor diagnosed as Syndrome x. I my self is doctor. kindly advise me what are prognosis and what more medicine i have to start for my father?
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012