Hypertension under control, aggravates during tense moments, gastritis, sudden headache, swollen foot. How can I cure this?

hi, i am 45 years old lady and my weight and height are 62 kg and 5 3 inches respectively. respected doctor i am a passion of hypertension for last 10 year. it keeps around 145/95 normally but sometimes when i am tensed or by other reasons it reaches around 160/105.... i also have gastritis problem (stomach gas) suffers so much of side effects like Belch,flatus, fart etc.... i am also having a tab. of amlophers 50 each day for last 7 years continue sly..for past days i am having sudden headache at middle of my brain....then i checked my blood pressure that time it was 170/110.. before sometimes i hv also swelling in my foot , and i had gained some unwanted weight which was cured by medicine given by my doc. today i hv given my blood and urine sample for following tests CBC lipid profile test lft etc sir, please tell me how to cure this problem, preventive tips also tell me whom(which type of doc) i should i visit ? regards
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012