Hypertension, taking medicines, started yoga, taking low salt diet. Will it reduce if I follow the above lifestyle?

Hello I am 52 yr old female.I have hypertension(160/105),As prescribed by my doctor I have been taking Tenoric 50 and amdepin 2.5 I use omron BP monitor and now my systolic shows between 115 to 135 but my diastolic is always 90.Its been 3 weeks since I am on these drugs.Also I have started yoga . I have also been having oats and on low salt diet .I want my BP to come down to 115/70.Will it happen if I continue with this lifestyle.If so how long will it take?Ps; I have a family history of high BP.Otherwise all my tests are perfectly normal.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013