Hypertension, taking antibiotic. Done kidney biopsy. Low cost treatment?

I am Bangladeshi marrid femail & 40 years old and Wt. 95 kg.3 children.I am suffering from Hypertention-(160 by110) Albumin & RBC in urin +++ On 1st time urin exam & Createnin-1.00 before 5 month.then I consult one nephrologist Dr.Prescribe one antibiotic ,Anti Hypertensive & anti cholestoral drug and advise early Kidney biopsy .then consult another Professor of nephrologist.other Verious Blood and urin exam then he advise continue the same drug and control Wt. 75kg.after two month if Blood&Urin exam report is same then biopsy must.Now Wt.84kg.Last 06.09.12 Urin exam report is ACR- 5.1,Albumin(+)&RBC 2-4/HPF. BP .(150 By 100).Please advise low expensive better treatment.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012