Hypertension, ischemia, going for surgery with IV sedation, EKG showed sinus rhythm and possible LVH. Curable?

EKG today detected: sinus rhythm; possible LVH; age-corrected Sokolow index (SV1+RV5 or V6) =3.7mV; age-corrected vectorial R in extremity leads = 2.4mV; slight high-lateral & lateral repolarization disturbance secondary to LVH; consider also ischemia; small negative T in l aVL V5 V6 with flat or low negative T in V4; Borderline EKG. I am a 69 yr old woman with hypertension scheduled for minor surgery tomorrow with IV sedation. Is this a problem, either for surgery or long-term?
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012