Hypertension, hypothyroidism and weight gain. Pain in the breast and abdomen. Mild ductasia detected. Cancer?

Sir, Good Morning, My wife aged about 42 years, suffering with thyroid and taking thyronorm 75 mg. Daily for the last ½ year, now she is weighing 73 kgs. B.P. is 130/85. We have three children, last son born during the year 1996, soon after delivery she underwent family planning surgery. At present she is suffering with pain in breast and abdomen , the doctor suggested for scan for abdomen and breast, after scanning the pathologist reported that, she has mild ductasia and hyper trophied, cervic with cervicities. After seeing report, the doctor advised to take one tablet MECGLA Tablet and Candid-B Vaginal Tab for one month daily. I suspect that, is there in problem in breast pain, whether it is breast cancer . Please suggest me, how I have to proceed ?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013