Hypertension, high uric acid. Borderline LPT parameters. Taking medicines. Occassional drinker, avoid red meats, pulses. Diet?

Greetings Doctor. I have hypertension and high uric acid . Now My lipid profile is on borderline. Please advice which diet shall help my condition. I am taking Allopurinol 100 mg TID for Uric Acid and Natrilix SR & Concor 5 mg OD for Hypertension. I do not smoke. I do drink once a month 2 drinks of whiskey. I avoid red meats and pulses. I am not an exercise freak but prefer to walk a little. Please help
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013