Hypertension, diabetes. On ramipril, metformine. Done surgery for endometriosis. Severe headache, fluctuating bp. Guidance?

hi , i am 37 years old lady with history of hypertention and diabetic since 5 years. taking ramipril 5 mg od and metformine 500 mg tid. always bp and sugr level normal. a month ago i had undergone a surgery regarding endometriosis,and had 3.63 gnrh analog(goserelin) .now i had severe head ach and my bp is 140 /90,sme times 130 /70, 120 /60 and again inthe evening and earli morning 140/90 like this fluctuating. i check my microalbuminuria . its 22mg/l.other parameters are normal. pleas guid me
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013