Hypertension, blood work suggested for high protein. Is my doctor missing anything?

Hello, my Doctor said my protein is 34 I have hypertension being controlled by bp meds so my reading on average 120/80-130/90.. He just keep saying my protein is too high and do blood work in 3 weeks. This has been going on since april this year.I m a 31 year old semi-active African American female. Is my doctor missing anything, as I don t want to wind up with kidney issues and I want to become pregnant soon. I m also considered overweight (5 7 187lbs) . I ve also done renal ultrasound which came back fine. My bloodwork shows WBC low 3.1, deficient in vitamin D and potassium... Can I take meds to help with the protein?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012