Hypertension, blood sugar test, using prolomet XL50 and Amarly M1, irregular periods, sweating, dizziness and weakness

Hi, I`m 48 yr old Female. my height is 5Ft, Weight= 58kg. Recently I have been diagnosed with hypertension ( BP-170/100 ) blood sugar- Post prandial Blood sugar= 200mg; Random blood sugar= 180mg, ESR- 1st hr- 53mm 2nd hr- 78mm doctor has asvised me to use prolomet XL50 and Amarly M1(glimepiride & Metformin hydrochloride sustained released tablets ). I haven`t gone through my mensural period properly for a few months now. I`ve been sweating a lot and feeling dizzy. I am feeling extremely weak and unable to work continuously.
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012